Effective Date: May 16, 2019
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or pieces of information stored on your computer (or other Internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit one of our Sites. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
What are cookies used for?
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "third-party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
Do we put cookies on third-party support?
We may put our Cookies on websites of our partners broadcasting advertisements for our brands and/or products. These Cookies are mainly used to present you appropriate content, corresponding to your interests, and to evaluate the consultation of our content (including advertising).
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site and use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting/Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Social media, analytics and advertising partner cookies
- Google Tag Manager: Our Site also uses Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed via an interface. Tags are small elements of code that are used, for example, to measure traffic and visitor behavior, to understand the effect of online advertising and social channels, to set up remarketing and orientation towards target groups, and to test and optimize websites. Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used and, as a result, no personal data is recorded. We list it here for completeness and to be transparent about the tools we use. If deactivation has been performed at a domain or cookie level, this remains in place for all tracking tags if these are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
- DoubleClick: Google's Doubleclick re-targeting cookie lets us serve personalized adverts to you when you're browsing other websites and social media platforms. You can control advert personalization on Google and partner websites here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=zh-CN&gl=u。
How to manage your Cookies preferences in your Internet Browser?
The settings from the Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept Cookies, but you can easily adjust it by changing the settings of your browser. However, if you choose to disable the Cookies on your browser, you might not be able to benefit from all the functionalities offered by our Sites.
For more information on how to customize your cookies options in your browser settings, please consult the following links:
For Internet Explorer™：http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9;
For more information about other commonly used browsers, please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/。
Please be aware that if Cookies are disabled, not all features (e.g. online ordering) of the Site may operate as intended.